Monday, February 13, 2006

time for some self evaluation

i am a child. yup, i admit it.... c-h-i-l-d.

why do i admit this? and what is it that makes me a child? well, let me tell you my friends. first of all, i admit it b/c sometimes it is only when we admit our tendencies out loud, that we learn about our bad habits and we can change them.

ok, you know when you were a kid, you wanted to touch everything, and do everthing, even though people told you not to do it? then you'd do it, and it would hurt or be icky, you'd learn your lesson, for like 10 minutes, and then you'd do it again? yeah, that's me.

take for example my lack of self control with cinnamon hearts. shut up, some people become gamblers or alcoholics, i am a cinnamon-heart-aholic. its a bad habit. first of all, i can't stop at just a couple. i have to take a bunch at a time, and then another and another. it turns my mouth red, and that's not fun. its so staining that it doesn't just go away b/c i brush my teeth, it stays there for over a day. i almost dream cinnamon. so i walk around with my shame on my tongue. and whenever i talk, people inevitable ask me "what's with your tongue?" and i have to confess my shameful addiction. and finally, um, it hurts to eat that many hot cinnamon candies at once. seriously.. it hurts. try it. its almost ridiculous that cinnamon can taste so good and burn so much. and you'd think i'd learn. but nooooo, i am a child. i don't learn. i just want hot burning cinnamon candies. also, apparently, i'm a masochist too, but that's another story.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?