Thursday, February 09, 2006

Ah, it does my heart good

How sweet was CSI today. a woman is distraught b/c a psycho tortures and kills her daughter. so, at the end of the episode, she kidnaps the guy, straps him to the front of a car, and starts lashing him. and i mean some vicious torturous lashes.

that is my kinda lady and my kinda justice.

so that would be my next job. but no, i'm not saying that people would be able to hire me to torture someone that they felt deserved to be tortured. that would be wrong. they would have to have been seriously wronged by someone. then they could hire me to do something more like... consulting work. yeah. that's good. i could consult people. psyche them up, advise them of the effective and noneffective things to do. i wouldn't even charge so much. almost free. i would do it just b/c it... does my heart good.

Comments:
i know. i give and i give. i'm really thinking about doing some good to the kind decent folks out there. i shed a tear just thinking about it. i'm like, another mother teresa.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?