Sunday, April 24, 2005

ITS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at least for now

finally, i can breath a sign of relief. year 2 is DONE. can you believe it? i can't believe it. just two more years to go. mind you, that's a straight 6 years of post-second already so i've started to feel it, but 2 more yrs to go and i'm sailing (figuratively of course).

ok, it was a rough week, with school exams (5 in five days, plus 2 assign) and work. but i did it. and friday i took the day off (and satur to recover) to party. chilled at my place with reeta, then trina came down, and we started drinking. then kat and ev came by, got ready and headed out. big party. fun. did'nt get that drunk (had to take care of someone-won't mention who). but still a lot of fun, over a hundred pics (yes, i said 100), and got picked up twice (some guy i wasn't interested in at all asked me what i was doing after the club so i told him that i was going home-alone (insert attitude here- and walked away). good times, will have pics up later today or tomorrow. then the next day, write off. so me and trina got movies, order chinese, and vegged all day (like all day- 4 movies straight through-my butt hurt). and today, me and trina went shopping (she bought brand new comp) and that was my weekend. good times. i still don't go to work till tues afternoon so i'm reformatting my comp and starting from scratch. wish me luck.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?