Wednesday, April 06, 2005

ah, i see the end of the tunnel, finally. took long enough

i see a dim light at the end of the eternal being malkovich tunnel that i've been in recently. been hit by one stress after another, or one piece of bad news after another, and it seemed that there would be no end it any of it. now, there is a TINY little ray of hope that seems like the breath of air that i've been clutching for, and finally, things seem a little more (in nic's words) possible. and seriously, i know how wrong and capitalist and evil and demented and soul-stealing and brainwashed.... but sometimes the only way that i got through the day was to just buy something for myself. i know i know. you don't have to tell me. i'm aware of all the things you're going to say or are thinking, i'm completely aware of what a capitalist whore i am, but i had to do it. i'm a shopper. i'm aware of the evils. but it made me feel better and i didn't have to kill anyone. really, what more do you want from me?? lol.
now, for those of my fellow shopper friends, i know you feel my pain and understand what i'm talking about, and to you i say- look at all the pretty things i bought (and charged- oh my god i am a capitalist whore) mu-ha-ha-ha-ha

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?