Wednesday, March 16, 2005

repeat after me, its my life and it can be my party

i think that i'm feeling a little... trapped.... stagnant..... bored.... and the list goes on and on. its nothing in particular, i think its just one of those moods that comes and goes sometimes when you're stressed, we you don't see any end to it, and you just want to escape. and in those moments i remind myself that it's my life, that everything i do, no matter how it seems, is a choice, and the way that the days go are a byproduct of my mood and how i decide to play out that day. i repeat this to myself whenever i'm feeling like i'm feeling now, and i instantly get new ideas. and sometimes, even when i don't do anything about it, just knowing that i don't HAVE to do this medial task or that one, its not so depressing to do them anymore.
also, i got a hint of my future (if i decide to move and if i move to where i'm supposed to) and i don't think i like it. so, i have to reconsider all of this.
basically, i'm in need of some serious long vacation therapy.
no wait, i just figured it out - its just time to change my hair. lol

Comments:
hey woman. nancy would really appreciate any digi pics you have of BU days. if you've got the time of course. :) i love you!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?