Sunday, March 13, 2005

you know, i realized that i haven't had any of my violent nightmares anymore. not in a while. and while i'm pleasantly relieved, i'm also kind of troubled by it. its comforting and a little disturbing that i'm not having them anymore, and for those that i've discussed this with, they'll know why.

on the weirder news, i had a stange experience this morning. i woke up startled, by NOTHING, but none the less startled, and i hear my mother's voice outside my door, which is strange since she doesn't live with me. so i got up, and went to the door, still hearing her call my name. and when i got to the door, she wasn't there. then i called her on her cell, and she was at work. losing it a little?? hope not. lol.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?