Sunday, March 06, 2005

mentally, i think i got a round tuit

ciocia (aunt) and wojek (uncle) were at my place tonight. came for coffee. it was nice, ciocia loves my place and doesn't want me to move more than i do. anyway, it was a nice evening. i've gotten to that comfortable age that i enjoy an evening with family and coffee (and jazz).

also, i've started thinking about what else i wanna do professionally, and i have like three things that i wanna do and thinking, hey, i'm a modern woman, i can do everything i wanna do. and one of them is a possible partnership with a certain someone in opening a business (have to think this through cause its new to me so don't really wanna get into it). but there are other things that i wanna do, and, apparently, someone thinks that they see me as a teacher. huh, i wonder. anyway, lots and lots to consider.

and if things go right, and i move into the apartment in my mother's house, i could do them all cause i'd have more money and more time. i'm really getting used to the idea of living in a separate apartment, but in the same house as my mom. and it's bigger than my condo now, so that's a plus. but in the future, i'm still going to move into that perfect loft that i've got my heart set on. for now though, i think it's a good idea.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?