Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Thought of the Day

ok, so something occurred to me today, and i'm afraid that i dont' have the answer yet.
i came across some anal retentive control freaks, and it has been my opinion up to today that anyone that needs to control things to such a degree really needs some help, the professional kind. i mean really, if you need control that bad, you probably have issues you need to resolve. just a thought. and, unless you count the silly little things, i'm really not into control (at least i don't think so, and if any of my friends reading this think that i do, please leave me in ignorant bliss for a while, i'd like to figure it out for myself). anyway, i don't think that i am.
-now-
it occurred to me that maybe i'm just selling myself short. maybe i should be a control freak b/c i should have higher standards. i'm not sure, but maybe it is about expecting the best for yourself, and when you don't get it, you come off as a control freak. granted, i've only thought about this for a few minutes here and there for all of like 6 hours, but i might be onto something. i'd hate to be an anal control freak, but if it gets the job done, i'd consider it. probably needs a lot more thought. just trying to use some brain cells.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?