Wednesday, March 30, 2005

one more check-mark on the never ending list of things to do

crazy crazy busy. what's up with life all just coming together and bombarding me?? i haven't slept well in over a week, got my first migraine in like half a year (and it was a doozie), and its just been non-stop GO GO GO.

easter was nice. saturday we had a huge family reunion with aunts and cousins that we haven't seen in like 20 years. the line "oh my god, i haven't seen you since you were this big" was said A LOT. but it was nice. i met to cousins around my age that i used to play with back in the ol' country. but i did get the migraine that night and sat in the cold dark car for an hour because i couldn't take the lights.
then easter breakfast was at my house, and there were like 15 people here. my mom decided to "surprise" me and invited the family from the night before to my condo. wow. lots of people, small space, fun.
but ever since it's been busier and busier. but athabasca is done, finally. and after 6 more assignments and 5 exams, i'll be free for the summer.
going down the list of check-marks and its slowly getting shorter, but all i care about right now is sleep. i wish this update was more exciting but i'm just too tired right now.
on the bright side, i'm waiting for my huge income tax return and i'm going shopping soon. that will make it all better.

Comments:
I think the information i have read here has been really useful, as i know a few friends who suffermigraine cureand one thing that has helped a couple of them is a Bioflow. They purchased them at migraine cure. It hasn't worked for all of them, but has completely eradicated the problem for one of them, and made the migraine cure much more bearable for the other. It might be worth a look
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?