Friday, April 15, 2005

feeling a little.... sentimental

this is for my girls:
"each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."

summers coming. you know how i know that??? easy. my hair color is changing. on monday i'm officially going back to blond. real blond. so excited. i'm going to have to go get a little tanned though so i'm not white. this time though, i think i'll be blond until i get sick of it. even now, years later, i'm still so used to blond that i don't really feel like its me when i'm not blond. hard to explain. anyway, toni is doing my hair and i can't wait. thanks toni.

just in time for the big party at DNA on friday next week. i need to party. its been quite the semester. blah. 2 more years to go.

since i get to say this to my friends in t.o. all the time, i just wanted to say to my friends from far, that i love you and miss you.

Comments:
i love you and miss you too!

when do i get to see you again! :P
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?