Wednesday, September 07, 2005

DYING TO SHOP


i have not bought a purse in months, i have not spent an obscene amount of money in months, and i am hurtin'. haha. i know its funny, and its partly me making fun of myself, but pathetically enough, its partly true too. i admit it, i am addicted to shopping (my name is lola and i am a shopaholic). i was browsing thru LOULOU and i was feeling shortness of breath and a desperate need to whip out the credit card (sob).

also, i have figured out my dvd burning equipment and backed-up my first DVD (SIN CITY). what a task i have ahead of me. burning (excuse me, backing up) all (my) DVDs.

I am 50% Evil Genius.
Deceitful & Crazy!
Evil courses through my blood. Lies and deceit motivate my evil deeds. Crushing the weaklings and idiots that do nothing but interfere in my doings.
Take the
Evil Genius Test
@ FualiDotCom

(funny little quiz, moral of the story, don't trust test results)

Comments:
I am dying to shop too! Only not in PEI. I need to get out to places that have pretty clothes that everyone else doesn't have.
Selection please!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?