Monday, August 08, 2005

vacation at last... birds are singing, happy happy day

well, so i'm in ottawa on the first real vacation that i've had in years (yes years i'm so pathetic). feels good not the have anything to do, and just sit and enjoy. ottawa's pretty hot but not as muggy as t.o., thought yesterday or last night, not sure which, i did get eaten alive by what i hope to be mosquitos. seriously, i woke up with 17 bites on just one arm (a couple of bites on the other arm, some on my legs). oh yeah, the mosquitos had a feast on my blood last night. damn blood suckers. and now i'm trying not to scratch, but sooo hard not to.

before i left, i finally bought my desktop (such a good price and good comp too), and my iriver 1gb mp3 player (drool). i have almost 200 songs on it, and its a radio, voice recorder, it also records music off radio, and it has other useful features like sleeper settings, and on and on. its my baby. costs about $230 but well worth it. so the only annoying part was ripping all my cds onto my comp, but i only have to do it once, and i'm set. still have a lot of cds to rip but i still have time before school starts. anyways, i'm off to jay's moms house to lounge and she's making some kind of ice cappucinos (with alcohol?). sounds delic.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?