Monday, October 23, 2006

And i Shall RULE u all

i'm sorry, but i have to blog this. first of all, i don't think you know this about me, but i am a technological god. i am macgyver if his show was on 10 years later.

no no, really. i shall tell you a story. my brother was trying to call for a few days, and everytime he called, we could hear him but he couldn't hear us. this used to be my phone, so i know it inside out. but, how do i get him to do some little steps without him being able to hear me?

texting. my friend has recipricated the relationship that i had started a few weeks ago. i knew my friend would help me out sooner or later. and with my new quick typing abilities, my brother would call and explain to me what he had done and i would text him what to do next.

i know, you're in awe of me.

so, nothing worked. finally, after turning things on and off, and tweaking this and that, i came up with an ingenious idea. maybe its just the audio in the earpiece. so, i sent him a text to call me with the speakerphone option on. and what do you know, it worked. (NOTE: if you're going to buy a phone, buy one with speakerphone just in case)

i know, i marvel at my wisdom also. its humbling. what can i say, its a gift.

(also, have to insert this, just b/c its getting annoying: TIM HORTONS. YOU HAVE THE MOST ANNOYING COMMERCIAL "ITS STEEPED". shut up, its not clever, or witty, or smart, or funny. its just goddamn annoying. i will never drink tea from time hortons just in order to avoid this memory)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?