Thursday, March 16, 2006

traffic fun

i know that you have somewhere really important to be, we all do. that's why we're all stuck in traffic together. its not fun. its probably the last place any of us want to be.

i realize that you're already pissed off b/c you had to get up early, you probably haven't had your coffee, and in the hour and a half that you've been awake, a hundred little annoying things have already happened.

and looking at you, one of them was your hair.

i get that. i understand it. that's happened to me too. but: first of all, i'm in the intersection. and there are cars in front, back, and both sides of me. i can't go anywhere. this is not the place to try to bud in front of me. you have now attempted to cut me off. yes, YOU have come about 10 inches from the right front of my car. so, if you can't understand, that means that you are cutting me off and you are in the wrong. so, logically, you should not be honking at me. i should be honking at you. second of all, and this is the particularily disgusting part. in no situation do you or should you look at me, make a gun symbol with your fingers, and mouth the word "boom" while similating the trigger pulling of the gun.

jesus, how vile. if i wasn't so shocked, i would have written down your license plate number. and trust me, i could have reported you. do you really want that on your record? that you threatened someone b/c you were frustrated in traffic. take control of yourself.

Comments:
i mean, i get road rage, but .. WOW

scary
 
yeah tell me about it. i was speechless, and i'm never speechless.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?