Monday, September 24, 2007

Mind-Mapping

I'm in the process of doing research for my HUGE Net Neutrality term paper in my Cyberspace and Democracy paper, and after days and days of searching, with about 10 different browser windows open at the same time, and about 20 tabs in each, i'm realizing that i now need to start making sense of everything that i have found.

So my first step was to mind map it. I work on a laptop, as well as a tablet pc. so there are a few options. i have Freemind on my tablet, but i wanted to see if there was something a bit more interactive. and i found it.

Its called PersonalBrain from www.thebrain.com. and you should definately check it out. Its mind mapping with a Kick. I've been using it for an hour and i'm in love.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?