Sunday, January 08, 2006

And the price is....

i sold out. i sold my soul to the devil, the price was high, but the reward was surprisingly sweet.

yup, man, you can't trust anybody's word anymore.

i hang my head in shame. i still can't believe i did it. i've been saying i wouldn't do it, i promised that i wouldn't allow myself to do it, but, nevertheless, i caved, and i allowed myself the pleasure.

i couldn't help myself. i knew it was wrong, but i heard my friends talking about it, and they seemed to like it, so what could i do. i was bored, and weak. and i sacrificed myself, my intergrity, my word, my comtempt, for 2 hours of satisfaction.

yes, i went and rented War of the Worlds. i'm so ashamed. arg arg arg. what can i say, there wasn't really anything else to see. and i hate myself for it. why am i making such a deal about this? b/c for those of you that know me, i've banned tom cruise, that self-righteous, pompous, egotistical i-know-everything-cause-i'm-a-scientologist-and-you-know-nothing cause you're insignificant, maniac. but i heard that it was a good movie, and i just really wanted to see it. my integrity to myself was sold out for a cheap 2 hour thrill. i'm an entertainment sci-fi wh*re.

Comments:
yeah, actually, i really did. half of me wished that it would suck
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?