Tuesday, June 14, 2005

update of phone problems

i know some of you enjoyed my rant about my bell problems. well, good thing i had the sense not to order a work order to go ahead and fix my phone, cause now everything is fine. yeah, just like that, the problems went away. of course, i'm thinking enough ppl complained cause they had the same prob. and so bell had to come in and fix it. that's fine, as long as i didn't have to pay for it. and i think the general concensus (after reading jay's blog) is that BELL SUCKS. when i move, i'm SOOO switching companies. what ever happened to the good ol' days (even as not so far back as 10 years ago) in which the companies cared about us?? when they did things to try to keep you as a customer and worked for it? obviously, those days are gone. so, when i can, i try to go to the underdog, the one that still cares about me and my money (well, my money anyway). bloody big business and conglomerate bastards. in jays words, WTF?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?