Wednesday, January 19, 2005

quotes of the day

ok, so here are some quotes for my friends

"If you're going to do something tonight that you'll be be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late." - this is for alex for next friday night

"I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception."
Groucho Marx. - that's for my girls at humber.... i'm sure you know who i think is the ugliest person and who that quote is about

"The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four Americans [or canadians] are suffering from some form of mental illness. Think of your three best friends. If they're okay, then it's you."
Rita Mae Brown. - DAMN, i think that person is me

There are things known and there are things unknown, and in between are the doors.
-- Jim Morrison -that's to mags, the one person that actually opens all the doors

Not by wrath does one kill, but by laughter.
-- Friedrich Nietzsche - that's to adj, the funniest person i know

The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.
-- Humphrey Bogart- that's for nancy cause i know you know what that feels like

I love him, O yes I do,
He's for me, not for you,
And if by chance you take my place,
I'll take my fist and smash your face! -for all my friends who are in love he he

---------------------and finally-----------

The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit.
-- Somerset Maugham - OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED..........

Comments:
i certainly did at one point ... now i think i mostly remember what it feels like.. hehe. *mostly*
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?