Sunday, January 09, 2005

ok, so finally starting to feel like a normal person again. my sickness is finally going away after like THE longest time.

heard a great song today that you should check out. Hot Hot Heat and the song is Talk to me, dance with me. awesome awesome group. i'm still trying to place who they remind me off, old school though. let me know if you can figure it out.

and saw troy today. WOW. girls, eye candy eye candy eye candy. brad pitt= guilty pleasure. plus sean bean, and bloom, and bana, oh my. and hey, i'm not totally empty, i did see Luther. good religious story about an important saint. good movie. need to read more about martin luther before i can say anything about how authentic it is. ciao

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?